Monday, October 18, 2010

Steamboat Springs, CO

Day 7: A Place I've Traveled To

I love to travel, but unfortunately don't do it that often. Two weeks paid vacation really cramp my style:(  Typically when MAG and I take long vacations they are typically home.  MAG and I have been to Mexico a hand full of times, Florida more times that I can count and South Carolina, specifically Pawley's Island and Charleston {two of my favorite places}.
One of my favorite trips that we went on was to Steamboat Springs, CO.  MAG's parents took us skiing for a week after Christmas about 4 years ago.  We had an amazing time despite MAG coming down with the flu.  I made the best of it learning to ski and making a fool of myself.  Our evenings were spent snuggling by the fire, drinking hot coco and talking about the day.  We haven't been skiing since, but I can't wait to go back.  Here are a few pics from the trip.


The view from our condo.

MAG and I on the lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!