Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Social


Sheryl Crow's personal library

Favorite childhood book
Green Eggs and Ham
The American Girl Doll Books
Boxcar Kids

Favorite Book lately
Do I really need to answer this....Fifty Shades of Grey

Book you wish you could live in
The Notebook

If you could be any character from a book who would it be and why?
Scarlett from Gone with the Wind...she isn't afraid to speak her mind

Favorite Book turned Movie
Typically I HATE when books are turned into movies because they are f-ed up royally, but...I will say The Help was an amazing book and it was a great movie.

Favorite Magazines
I read A LOT of magazines for work.  My favorites are InStyle, US Weekly, People, Marie Clare and Lucky


Photobucket

7 comments:

Simplyheather said...

Hi from the link up(:

I can't believe I still haven't seen The Help! That's gonna drive me crazy until I actually do, last week I finally saw "Something Borrowed" & aw, I loved Green Eggs and Ham and the Boxcar Kids! Happy Sunday (:

xo, Heather

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

anna lizbeth said...

i loveed the boxcar kids growing up. also loved the help. great post!

http://annalizbeth.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Good morning Britt! I found you at the Sunday Social Blog Hop, I liked your blog a lot so now I'm following you ^^
Hope you get a chance to visit my blog too and take a look around.
Have a great Sunday! xx
n o i r e d a m e

Cassandra said...

OH I LOVED Green Eggs and Ham. I agree about the books into movies statement. I'm usually disappointed to some degree. Found you through the Sunday Social :)

www.25inmy25th.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I love the American Girls books too =)

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi from Sunday Social!
I loved The Help, such a great movie!

xox, Pam

www.pammowerdesigns.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Boxcar kids were awesome!!!!! Happy Sunday!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!