Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fact Is...

Today I am linking up with Nicholl at The Chiffon Diary.  I thought this was the perfect link up since I am not 100% back to reality.
FACT: I am sitting in Panera right now around the corner from my office because our power is out.  Wasn't predicting to start the day this way at all, but I am 100% okay with it.
FACT: Yesterday I started my vacation recap post, but got side tracked with yoga and the debates.  I know yall are on pins and needles waiting to hear about it ;)
FACT: The easiest meal in the world is grilled chicken Cesar salads.  We eat them at least once per week if not twice.
FACT: I love that I can wear T0MS everyday to work.  This makes my feet so happy.
FACT:  As much as I love politics I am ready for us to elect a president already.  
FACT: This months Goop Birchbox was the BEST one I have received yet hands down.  The best frivolous $10 I spend per month.
In honor of Taylor's new album.  I thought this photo was adorable.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sheena Rae said...

I am so over the election!!! Dropping in from the link-up!

Courtney Kassner said...

Stopping by from the link-up! Newest follower!

I get to wear TOMS to work too! Isn't it great!?

Jeannie Leigh said...

AH! I love that picture of Taylor Swift (and I am in love with her new album and I'm not ashamed to admit it). I've never owned TOMS, but my husband is trying to convince that I should buy some. Maybe I will...

jeannieleigh.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!