Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving

I'm LOVING sleep!  This time change has really messed me up, hopefully this weekend I will be able to adapt.
Santa Monica Pier at sunset 

I'm LOVING the rainy forecast ahead this weekend.  It rarely rains and to me their is nothing better than cuddling on the couch watching your favorite movies.

I'm LOVING traveling.  I mean who doesn't really?!  Even though we aren't doing a big trip this year I am daydreaming about the long weekends ahead.  We are planning a trip to Carmel for my birthday.  I might be a little too excited about this since it is 4 months away.
Beautiful cottage in Carmel, CA 
Don't you just want to move in?!

I'm LOVING my dad's sarcasm in his emails to me.   This is totally where I get a lot of my personality from.

I'm LOVING SMASH!  Have you checked it out?  I watched 4 episodes last weekend and loved it.

I'm LOVING M83 and Bon Iver this week.  These two couldn't be more different, but I love them both equally.

I'm LOVING ebay.  Serious obsession forming here.

I'm LOVING the husband as always.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jax said...

Rainy days indoors are the best... I could do wiht a lazy Saturday or Sunday morning if it rained this weekend. :)

henning love said...

love the new blog look britt!! i love that little cottage too, when can i move in? i am ready now

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!