Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

Good Morning Friends!  How was your weekend?  Ours was super low-key which is just what we both needed.  After back to back weekends of non-stop fun it was nice to sleep in, run errands and enjoy being home.

Paparazzi parked out in front of San Vicente Foods.  Not sure who was there, but they were with their daughter and her Girl Scout Troop selling cookies.  Surprisingly this is one of the first times I have seen so paparazzi in one place. 

Update: Click here to find out who it was!

A stroll through Palisades Park in Santa Monica.  This group was just jamming. They looked like they were having so much fun.  

Martial Arts in the park.  {You see the most random stuff here.}

The husband at Ocean & the PCH

Santa Monica Beach

Date night at Smith House Pub with pretzels and beer fondue.  Unfortunately it wasn't that great:(

Being cheesy at the movies.  Needless to say I am super excited for American Reunion, the movies came out when I was in high school.  I can't believe I got a little teary eyed when the preview came on.  Totally lame!

On a side note, Aly from Analyze This tweeted about this.  Tomorrow she is going to do a how to post.  I will be sure to link it from my blog. I know we want to think the blogging world is a safe place full of honest people, but it's not.  

Coming up this week on True Britt...
11 Questions
What I'm Loving
Weekend in LA with Allie & Brock
Friday's Letters



Photobucket

2 comments:

So Simply Chic said...

My weekend was low-key too and it was just what I needed!
Xoxo

http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

between you and Ashley....you have me REALLY wanting to move to Santa Monica! I would have totally hung around to see who the paps were following! haha I can be such a creep ;)

Happy Tuesday chica

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!