Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hi Friends!  How was your weekend?  Mine went nothing as planned, but I am totally okay with that!

Friday night we met up with C & D for a double date.  It was their first night out without Baby Decker.  It was so great to catch up and eat yummy Mexican food.  We went to a new place in Westwood.  If you are ever around the area I would check it out.  

 
You can't miss the turquoise blue door!

As we were walking home we noticed a girl who looked like she was on drugs.  Typically this would have scared me, but as we passed her she started to whimper.  I turned around and asked her if she was okay.  She said there was a guy who was following her and he tried to grab her!  As soon as she saw us she ran towards us but was too embarrassed to say anything.  Marco and I walked her to her apartment and immediately called the cops. Please remember if this does happen to you yell FIRE, not help.  See why here.  I used to work for the victims brother and this is one thing he would always tell us.  Please be careful out there no matter how safe you think things might be.

On a lighter note, M was working on a demo video all day Saturday so I slept until noon, hit the gym and organized our apartment.  Honestly it was quite a nice little Saturday for me.

Sunday revolved around the Bronco's game.  What a game!  Needless to say we were screaming after the last pass.  It was unreal and I am so happy for them.  I don't think they can pull off winning against the Patriots, but who knows?!  I obviously don't because I thought they would loose to the Steelers! ha  Check out this awesome video here!
title

Tonight College Football comes to an end for the season:(  Bama or LSU...who are you rooting for?  Either way I don't care just as long as the SEC wins!
post signature

2 comments:

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Scaryyyy...

Also, just wanted to invite you to the SoCal Blogger Meetup I'm planning on Feb. 4. :) I know it's a drive from you, but I wanted to invite you either way :)

You can read more about the meetup here:

http://bayparkdream.blogspot.com/2012/01/socal-blogger-meetup.html

Mrs. W said...

Wow that is really scary. So nice of you to walk her home. Great advice on the Fire thing.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!