Friday, January 27, 2012

A Dash of This and That

Last night I tired my first Zumba class.  While this might not have been my proudest moment shaking my groove thang with my co-workers it was a lot of fun.  If you haven't tried it, do it!  It is fun and a great workout.  You will also learn some great dance moves for the clubs ;)


After my Zumba class, I headed to a friends house in the Valley for a Potluck Italian dinner.  Hint on why I needed to work out ahead of time.  It was great meeting new people and catching up with old friends.  When we are all together it makes me want to move back to that area, but when we are on the westside we want to stay.  This is the NEVER ENDING debate between Marco and I.  One day we will make up our mind-maybe.

This weekend is filled with some fun things!  Tonight we are seeing the MJ Cirque show.  We bought these tickets 14 months ago so it is nice we are finally able to use them.  Tomorrow is movie day!  Sunday we are celebrating Ashley's bday with pizza and Diddy Riese.  I swear this girl know the way to my heart pizza and cookies.  It is the perfect way to spend the weekend!

What's on your agenda?!  Have you seen the MJ Cirque show?  I can't wait to tell you all about it on Monday.

post signature

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!