Friday, April 15, 2011

New Favorite

Don't you love it when you find a song that you LOVE?!  It is all your can listen to?  Well I found mine Wednesday afternoon.  I was driving home and all of a sudden this song came on the radio.  My windows were down, sun roof open and music up.  Thank you Shazam for knowing the name and artist so I could listen to it all day on Thursday. {Side note: I Shazam-ed this in February on Pand0ra but never listened to any of their other stuff.  I won't be making that mistake again.}

Foster The People are coming into town on my birthday, but my parents are going to be here:( They are also playing in Santa Barbara in June.  I think this might call for a road trip!  I read one article on them and it said they are MGMT meets Young Kids with a hint of Empire of the Sun {& I love EOTS a lot!}

Enjoy and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  Any fun plans?


Update:  Of course on the back of Women's Wear Daily they have bands to watch at Cocahella this year: Foster the People!  The song became viral when Anna Sui used it in her fashion show.  I bet these guys are on cloud 9.  I love stories like this:)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!