Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring/Summer Shopping List

I am the type of shopper who LOVES to buy things on sale and will do so just because they are on sale even if I am not 100% in love with the item.  This has resulted in a lot of wasted money and a closet full of clothes that are  just okay in my eyes.  In January I came across this blog post.  It has truly changed the way I go shopping.  JCB picked 40 items that she wanted for the year.  She is only going to buy what is on that list.  It is broken down into different categories and she gives herself 5 wild cards.  I have tweaked this process for my liking: 30 Items for Spring/Summer including 5 wild cards.  Each item has a budget as well.  I don't expect for me to get all 30 items because some are more on the pricier side, but this will help me stay on track for when I enter JCrew and want EVERYTHING!


Vintage Leather Over the Body Purse
Tourtishell Ray Ban Sunglasses

Brown Riding Boots

Nude Pumps

Tourtishell Watch

White Boot Cut Jeans

Light Wash Boot Cut Jeans
Bootcut jean in faded blues

Black Havianas


Chambray Shirt
Selvedge chambray shirt

Short Sleeve/Blouse

Bathing Suit
Wildbloom halter top

Cocktail Dress
BCBGeneration Pleated Strapless Striped Bodice Dress

Wrap/Jacket in Camel
camel sweater-mossimo womens rolled sleeve wtab drapey cardigan camel

Summer Dress

Tunic
Wedges


Wild card
Wild card
Wild card
Wild card
Wild card

What are your must haves for spring & summer?

post signature

4 comments:

LCR said...

ok so looking through this list i wanted to pick just one to comment on... but i sereously love them all. oh no... now you've added more things to my shopping list;)
i just can't wait for some spring dresses... that's top on my list right now.
xo
L

Tess said...

Hey Britt! First of all, thank you for your encouragement for my interview. Still no word on the outcome yet, but I'll be excited to share the news with all of you (hopefully).

Your spring wish list is so fab. I love the raybans, especially with the white jeans. I never really think about wearing riding boots in the spring, but I really like the boots you featured. I think this spring, I'm the most excited to bring out my wedges!

Melissa said...

how mad are you that i'm wearing those wedges right now, just got those sunglasses and have those jeans from Joes in white? Not to mention i just got nude pumps :)

LOVE that cocktail dress though :)

XOXO

Britt said...

Thank you ladies!! I am glad you like everything. When I was putting this list together I realized I should probably branch out from JCrew, but I love it so much it might be hard. Oh well, there could be worse places to be obsessed with!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!