Friday, April 22, 2011

Water for Elephants

Last night I got this great idea that I should read Water for Elephants before I see the movie.  Great idea right since almost always the book is better than the movie.  Well we have one little problem.  MAG, his sister, her husband and I are all going to see the movie tonight at 8 PM.  What is a girl to do?  Yesterday afternoon I booked it to B&N after work, ran home and started reading.  I am about a third of the way through and my boss is out of town today so I will have most of the day to read.  Have you read the book? Are you going to see the movie?

post signature

1 comment:

Lauren said...

TOO FUNNY! I am in the same dilemma. I bought the book 2 months ago and it sat unread until this past Sunday. I'm in the middle of chapter 3 and really want to read the book before I see the movie, because the book is always better and I don't want to spoil it.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!