Monday, June 4, 2012

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good
Marco and I had the perfect little Saturday in Santa Monica & Westwood which included shopping, pre-puppy homework, happy hour and the westside's best pizza




We find out when we can move in to our new place today and if they are replacing the carpet with hard wood floors
The Bachelorette is on tonight
My boss is traveling today and tomorrow, a nice little break from the craziness

The Bad
It is Monday & I didn't sleep well
We have to pack up our apartment starting this week
Our vacations are on hold until we figure our our move in date {spoiled people problems}
The puppy we want is about $1800

The Ugly
I am filming a short commercial today for our Facebook page this afternoon.  I completely forgot.  2-day old hair and no makeup. At lunch I am going home to shower and praying I can make it back in 90 minutes.  
I've gained 4 lbs in six weeks.  Calorie counting starts back up today.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

aw britt! good luck on your commercial! when its done you have to link it or show us!!!!!!!!! If I were there I would help you pack or bring you makeup and clothes or whatever! ahh :!

Tess said...

1. Puppy toys/accessories are so fun! I love getting Roscoe new treats!
2. I still haven't been to 800 Degrees which I know is a crime but the line is always so freaking long.
3. I need to get back on a diet too - my last 3 weeks have been GOD AWFUL!

Kate said...

Where is the best pizza? I'm curious! Is it 800 Degrees? I guess I just need to suck it up and get in line!

Kasey Lynne said...

That pizza looks delicious! Too bad Westwood is a LITTLE out of the way :)

Good luck with all the packing..can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!