Thursday, June 7, 2012

Didn't see this coming...

Ya'll know how I feel about Fifty Shades of Grey-its no secret.  I told you awhile back I signed up for Google Alerts for this series.  Mainly I want to know immediately Hollywood picks Mr. Grey and Ana so I can start to obsess even more.

Today I was going though the alerts and something caught my attention, 

The seen in the beginning of book one is great, but did I really think people would go out and buy the stuff?  Call me naive.  The toys are one thing because you can order then from the privacy of your own home, but could you imagine going in with your partner and asking for the zip ties, rope and coveralls?   I can imagine M and I doing this and thinking everyone in the store knows what we are up to-insert bright red face here.  

PS. Does anyone know anything about the status of the movie?!  I am dying for more information.  

Photobucket

5 comments:

Nobody said...

I just heard that Universal bought everyone out of the rights for it...

Caroline said...

So weird!

Jessie said...

Ive just started the book & I'm loving it so far!!

Danielle said...

I don't think they have cast anyone for it. I'm hoping Ian Somerhalder will get Christian Grey.

Jax said...

That's hilarious and weird at the same time! I saw some of the tea she liked in the grocery store and wondered if it was selling out everywhere.. haha!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!