Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Letters


A photo from my SIL's recent trip to Normandy

Dear Marco, Thanks for making me cry happy tears yesterday at work.  You are so sweet to me.  Dear Apartment, Can you pack yourself?  Please and thank you!  Dear New Career Opportunity, Recruiting?!  Yes, please.  Can't wait to add this feather to my resume.  I'll still be in my current role as an Executive Assistant, but learning the ropes in recruiting.  Dear San Diego,  You + Marco + Me = 20 days Dear Blog World,  Do you know how cool you are?  Everyday I get excited to what you have to say.  I love the content, pictures, ideas ya'll come up with!  When trying to explain this world to someone without a clue it is pretty funny.  I kind of like you being my little secret.

Link up with Ashley here!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I hope you have a good time in San Diego!!

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Packing sux doesnt it, unpacking is the fun part finding a place for everything. Hope you have a fab weekend :)

Jessie said...

Good luck w your new career opportunity!!

Tess said...

I love happy crys :)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend - moving is never fun, but you'll be so happy when you add a pup to your family!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!