Monday, February 6, 2012

So-Cal Blogger Meet-Up Recap

Saturday was a complete whirlwind!  The SoCal Blogger meet up was beyond fabulous.  TammyStephanie , Kelsey, Olivia, Kai & Hollie did an amazing job organizing the event for 60+ bloggers at Roppongi in La Jolla.  My favorite part of the event was making the personal connection with different bloggers and finding new blogs.  I am kind of a blog whore ;)  

Our beautiful hostesses minus Hollie

Ashley, Julie & I...blogger buddies!

Everyone went home with a gift!  I was lucky enough to win the CA stationary from Orange & Park.


Yummy!


Photo Booth Fun

60+ beautiful bloggers

Who doesn't love a swag bag?!

Photos from {here} & {here}

Tomorrow I will recap our adventures before and after the meet up pending on how my photos look.  I am learning our Cannon 30D and realized this weekend I have a long way to go.  



post signature

4 comments:

Brittney Denman said...

Looks like so much fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast. :)

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

I had the BEST time with y'all! Looking forward to the tour and hopefully the Bachelor!!

Nicole - Craft My Soul said...

I hope to someday attend the socal blogger meet up. I'm a born and raised southern Cali gal. You ladies look lovely in all your photo's.

-Nicole
www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!