Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My New Favorite Place

On Saturday before the SoCal Blogger Meet-Up a group of us bloggers {Ashley, Julie, Stephanie, LeAnn, Meg and Selma} met for brunch at Paradise Cafe in Del Mar.  It was super delish and the view was to die for.  We enjoyed getting to know one another and take in the Pacific before heading south to La Jolla.

The view from brunch

Ashley with her new baby

This is the cutest store! I wanted to move in.

Flower market on the corner

I see these pillows in my future! For $42.95 that is a great deal.

A dog that looked like a horse! 

Oh Del Mar I can't wait to show you to Marco!


After the blogger meet-up we Ash, Julie, Stephanie and I wanted to see the famous sea lions walking distance from the restaurant.  They were adorable and had so much personality.

Sunset

These condos/apartments were right across from the beach.  I would LOVE to live there! 

Iconic Cali

Pacific

Playing with Photoshop

The sea lions!

Goodbye LaJolla! I can't wait for us to meet again:)

Overall is was a beyond perfect day.  The weather was amazing and the company was superb.  Some days I do have to pinch myself because California is truly an awesome place to live.  We are so spoiled! Ashley has a ton of pictures over at her blog.  You can check them out here.


post signature

5 comments:

Mrs. W said...

What a view! I'm sitting at my land locked desk...very jealous.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had a fabulous time in SD!! I love it down there...gorgeous!

christine donee said...

SoCal blogger meet up? HOW DID I MISS THIS??

Ashley said...

awesome awesome awesome! loved all the pics - looks like such an amazing time!

Stephanie said...

I had such a great time meeting you and spending the day with you ladies! I can't wait to go back to Del Mar!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!