Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We're Making a Movie!

Today I am a very proud wife.
MG launched his kickstarter last night for The Ocean Black.  
Kickstarter is the largest funding platform for creative projects in the world.  


Words can't even begin to express how excited we are for this opportunity. 
Please check it out and pass it on.  
If you can donate I would be forever grateful. 

The next 60 days could drastically change our life forever.
When it happens I will be over the moon, until then I hope you can bare with me while I hop on this crazy roller-coaster ride.  

post signature

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ahhhhh this is amazing! I watched it and LOVE it! I'm so excited for the two of you and the sea of possibilities that you have in front of you. Your husband is so talented, as this kickstarter shows, and I have my fingers crossed for wonderful things to happen!!

Sarah said...

Wow how exciting! I can't wait to see what happens!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

Grace (The Stripe) said...

How exciting!!! To answer your comment - my bf has a small production company... check 'em out! http://www.sundial-pictures.com/

Ashley said...

I am a new follower!!! Can't wait to see how this plays out!!

Feel free to pop by and say hello ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!