Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday, I love you!



It's the weekend, well almost:)  Do you have anything fun planned?  

Tonight is date night for us so we are headed out to dinner and then the movies {Ides of March, correction from yesterdays post.  I can't wait to see my bf.}  

Saturday I am going to wake up early and hit the gym because our Gators play at 12:30 PM PST.  We might be getting together with our LSU friends to catch the game.  This has become a tradition for us every year.  

Sunday we are hitting the Rose Bowl Flea Market.  I seriously love this place.  There are always so many fun treasures.  We are on the hunt for Christmas gifts.  Fingers crossed we can find something for the men in our family. Why do they have to be so hard to shop for?

That's all I have today.  I hope you have a great weekend! 
Stay safe and Go Gators:)
post signature

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

What a fun weekend! Have SO much fun! I'm off to see Ideas of March too. Actually, I'm going to see Ryan Gosling IN Ideas of March - hehe. xoxo

ali v. said...

Your weekend sounds pretty phenomenal ;) we planned on a movie last night, but traffic was AWFUL and we missed it. BOO! have fun at the market tomorrow...I love the hunt for good gifts! xoxo {av}

P.S. I'm hosting a little Lilly Pulitzer giveaway--you're going to love it :)

Jax said...

Men ARE hard to shop for.. incredibly so! I hope you had some good luck! And cant wait to hear what you thought of the movie! I want to see it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!