Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Favorite


My absolute FAVORITE thing about Fall is College Football.  
Ever since I was a little girl {7th grade} my Saturday's have revolved around the SEC football schedule.  
Even on my wedding day I woke up early with this girl so we could catch college game day.  
Yes, some may think I am weird, but if you are a female from the south and you don't do this then you are weird 
{I tease, not every woman does this, just the die hard fans}.
When co-workers ask me what my weekend plans are my answer is always the same, college football:)
I didn't go to a school with a football team.  That is one thing I will always look back on and wish I did differently.  
In my head this is the type of tailgating party I will be throwing this weekend for Florida/Auburn, LSU/Tennessee and Ole Miss/Alabama.

Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest









Source: google.com via Sharon on Pinterest















Source: bing.com via Paula on Pinterest










At the game {2006} with MG's family!

In reality, we will be on the couch eating Chick-Fil-A and drinking wine.

post signature

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm with you girl! I love my Gamecocks! Fall is my favorite time of year, and it definitely involves A LOT of football!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

YES! SEC football is a way of life. That's what our plans are, every Saturday! I went to UGA though, so I see we have a rivalry :)

Brittany said...

I totally understand what you are saying! My weekends revolve around game times. I think I have everyones schuedle memorized. Roll Tide :)

henning love said...

i'm so glad Julie invited to you to come yesterday, thanks for coming down from Santa Monica!! I'm following you now and I loved your accessories you were wearing the kendra scott earrings and the bracelets, cute!

Sarah said...

This is great. Maybe I'll take all you girls up on the fantasy football thing. It was great meeting you yesterday!


- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!