Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social: All About the Internet

Link up here

1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
On my phone: Instagram
On my personal computer: Facebook

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
Suri's Burn Book {hopefully you already know about this!}

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Right now Pinterest, I guess all my FB friends are boring.

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
It's a tie.  I love how you can put out the most random thoughts on Twitter and I love the photos on Instagram.

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!
It's a tie again...one is for pure laughter and the other is to whip my ass into shape.





6. Biggest online pet peeve?
Someone who is always updating their FB status.  That is why we have Twitter people!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Visiting from the link up & a new follower! Pearl the landlord had me cracking up!! :)

Jessie said...

I'm going to have to check out this Suri's burn book bc you're the 2nd person to mention it

Unknown said...

on my phone, always IG first!

Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!