Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple.
Pinterest has been my jam lately. 
It makes me feel so creative when I have really done absolutely nothing, but that pin is there for that one day when I do feel creative.  
I've been debating on if I should chop my hair off.  I love the back of this cut.



These nails are awesome.  They inspired me to buy white nail polish last week.
Source: loveit.com via Britney on Pinterest


Love the color of the frame and the photos!






I am game anytime/anyplace! 
Source: piccsy.com via Britney on Pinterest
I love this idea for a nursery or bathroom
To me this is the perfect bedroom.  Orange is one of my favorite colors.
 I have printed our monogram in every color.  Not quire sure where I will be using them?


Photobucket

4 comments:

CWY said...

Ohh, I love the back of the haircut, too! So, so pretty! Happy Wednesday!

Christa
Significance or Nothing.

Unknown said...

i wanna print one! did it work?!

Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Jessie said...

Gorg haircut!!!!!

Kasey Lynne said...

1. That haircut is adorable. DO IT.

2. I want that blue frame!!

3. Obsessed with that chandelier in the orange room.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!