Wow! I can’t even begin to explain to you how amazing my new job is. I feel like I won the work jackpot. The past 3 days have been a whirlwind. I’ve been in bed by 9 PM each night, but each morning I can’t wait to get into the office.
Unfortunately I can’t say much about the work environment and office due to company policy, but this is what I will tell you…
- If you work here the motto One for One is ingrained into your soul and it feels amazing. EVERYONE is super proud of what they are doing and why they are doing it. It is wonderful how passionate each person is towards the brand and our mission.
- The commute is amazing! 6.6 miles versus 15 to downtown. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
- The marketing + communications team is full of really cool, sweet people who have been extremely welcoming.
- You can bring your dog to work. If I only had a French Bulldog...
- Every Friday at 4:30 PM is happy hour.
- I've traded in 5 inch heels for flats.
- The environment is exactly what I think it would be like at G00gle of Faceb00k.
- I wore shorts to work today.
- After a year of service you get to go on a giving trip and give shoes to kids. Seriously amazing!
By far #9 is the best! Three days in and I am already counting down the days until I get to experience this first hand. If you live in LA I would highly recommend applying if you see a position on their website. It will change your life and way of thinking. It has already changed mine. If you aren't familiar with our story you can check it out here.
Check out my giveaway to celebrate my new job here:)