Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to the grind...


What a day!  I have been out of the office for 10 days {loving every moment of it}, so today has kind of been a whirlwind.  I had to chuckle to myself this morning when I came in an had what felt like a million emails :( MG texted me at 11 AM this morning saying we should go ahead and plan our next long weekend tonight.  We have been bitten by the travel bug bad!  I can't wait to catch ya'll up on Cabo.  It was an amazing trip, lots of fun, relaxation and pool time.  Overall it was just what we needed.
post signature

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i can already tell im going to be jealous of your cabo pics - cannot wait to see them!

Jax said...

YAY! So glad you had fun! I'm still on vacay brain, too.. Hard to get back to work.. *sigh*

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!