Thursday, May 17, 2012

What's a Girl to-do?

This is one of my favorite signs in the world!


This weekend Marco is traveling home to Atlanta to see if brother graduate from high school.  This is very bittersweet for me.  I would love to be home, go to his party, see my family, but work calls and next week is going to be insane.

Brock, Allie, Myself, Marco and Taylor {the Graduate} at our apartment Spring 2011
For the past few weeks I have been dreading him leaving.  We don't travel separately often so the thought of having 4 days to myself was awful.  Over the past day or so I have gone into "Wife Mode" as M calls it putting together my to-do list of everything I want to do while he is away.  Looking at my list I have no idea how I will be able to accomplish everything in such a short time span!

Run 3 times
OC field trip with Julie
Find new summer recipes
Major grocery store run
Omaha Steaks run
Massage
Nails
Chick-fil-a
Clean apartment
Target run
Laundry
See What to Expect When Your Expecting 
(if I can't be in Atlanta, I might as well see a movie that was filmed there)
Outfits for next weeks work events (6 of them!)


Photobucket

2 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

What a fun sign, Target Runs are always important :)

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Chick-fil-a!!!!
Is it weird that out of everything, that's what stood out the most to me?
hmmm.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!