Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bloom Theory

My SIL used to be a model/actress in college.  She was on One Tree Hill for an episode and did a lot of print/commercial work.  When her former wedding photographers, Simply Bloom, asked her to model for the launch of their new product Bloom Theory it was a no brainier-in my opinion.

{my favorite strap}

{I want this dress and red lips!}

{You can't go wrong with navy}

Last week they launched their website.  Not only are their camera straps beautiful, but Allie looks amazing!

{all photos via here}


Photobucket

3 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

love the navy one. i think i need one of those.

Sarah said...

Those are ADORABLE! I think my camera needs one!!

Jax said...

She's gorgeous! And she makes me want to buy a camera strap.. haha! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!