Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Letters

Taylor {4}, Marco {18} and myself {15} in Boca, FL for Spring Break in 2000
Sorry for the horrible quality
Dear Marco, I hated dropping you off at the airport last night, but it was nice to sleep in the middle of the bed last night.  I hope you have a wonderful time home with our family.  Dear Taylor,  Today you graduate high school!  Congratulations your leaving the bubble.  As much as you want to leave {I did too}, it is one of the best places in the world-always remember that.  Dear Weekend,  It's just you and me.  I am kind of excited.  I have my to-do lists planned out by day to keep busy.  Tonight I have a rocking evening of Chick-Fil-A and cleaning.  Don't be jealous:)  Dear Julie, Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!  Dear Mom & Dad, Enjoy your last day of school and a well deserved summer break.  Dear  Work, Next week you are going to kick my ass.  Please go by fast and let me meet Claud!a Sch!ffer.  Dear Facebook,  I really don't like that you went public.  There is something about Zuckerberg that I don't trust.

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Is it bad that I've never had Chick-Fil-A? :/ They're opening one down the street from me though!

Lissa @ her + him said...

CHICK.FIL.A so obsessed!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Chick Fil A! Love it! Found you through the letters link up! So glad to be your newest follower!
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Lambzann said...

Found you through Ashley's site too! Love the letters. =)

Ashley Slater said...

I hope you and Julie have so much fun, Marco will me back before you know it! Enjoy stretching out in the bed! haha

xo,
ashley

Jax said...

Hope you had a good weekend all to yourself to get things done! :) I totally agree about fbook....

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!