Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Loving

LOVING Fifty Shades of Grey {yes, again}.  I just finished book three for the second time.  I must say it was better the second time around.  A couple of my friends are reading it for the third time-I might be one of those people.  Clearly I have issues with Christian.  Last week I even tried to add Grey to our baby name list, Marco thought I was ridiculous.
Although it's not Monday, I would rather be doing this most work days:)





LOVING my SIL leaves for Paris in 4 days!  Her and her hubby are spending 10 days in Normandy and Paris.  They went their for their honeymoon 2 years ago and fell in love.  The last two days of their trip my in-laws are meeting them there.  It has always been a dream of my MIL to experience Paris with her daughter.  I am so thrilled for them.
Could you even imagine being her?!


LOVING my OC date this weekend with Julie!  We met through this little old blog, both are from Georgia and have a ton in common.  With Marco being out of town and me having nothing on my to-do list, I emailed Julie to see if she would give me a tour of the OC.  I can't wait!

Julie & Stephanie at the SoCal Blogger Meet Up

LOVING all the season finales this week on TV.  My favorite was SMASH.  Team Karen all the way!


LOVING this little boy!  Hanging out with him makes me very excited to start a family.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

YOU linked to my site! ahhhhhhhh, love it! You are so cute. So glad you and Julie are hanging out this weekend! You will have fun, I just wish I could be there! Also random: love your necklace in that last picture! Hope you are keeping calm with the anniversary party planning at work!

xo,
ashley

Emily said...

Paris and Normandy...I can't wait to experience that too in a little over a month!

LOVED the Smash finale...definitely Team Karen!

And I agree with Ashley...cute necklace!

Danielle said...

I hope your family likes Paris, my boyfriend and I did not enjoy it at all ): Except for the Panini stand, seriously, tell them to go to the panini stand by Notre Dame.

I've just started re-reading Fifty Shades of Grey again!!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

So so so excited to see you!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!