Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving

It is that time of the week again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!  Let's get this party started...

I am loving...my sister in law, A.  Some days well most days I don't know what I would do without her.  Even though we are 2200+ miles away I know she is always a phone call away.  It seems like we have gotten closer since she moved away.  I think it is because we know how valuable we are in each others lives.  Her and her hubby are building a new house which will be done when we come home for Christmas! I can't wait to see it.  She has such an eye for style.  It is going to be fabulous, I just know it!

I am loving...the weather for Cabo.  It looks gloriously amazing and by amazing I mean HOT!  One of the perks of living in SoCal is the weather, but we don't really have seasons.  70 year round is amazing, but not amazing enough to spend your weekends at the beach.  A little too chilly.

I am loving...having a plan in life and with The Ocean Black.  This little old film has consumed most of our time since moving here.  I am excited for what the future holds.  The best piece of advice MG received from just about everyone in film school was to make your own project and we are on our way.  This makes me a very, very, very happy wife!

This made me laugh:)
I am loving...having a fantastic marriage.  Anyone who tells you marriage is easy is lying or hasn't been married long enough.  It is hard weaving two lives together, but it is so worth it.  You just have to figure our what works for you.  It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your loves today! So jealous of your trip to Cabo!! Can't wait to hear how fabulous it is...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!