Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blunt, Sarcastic, Honest

I have a confession.  

I feel like I have been holding back on ya'll and showing you who I really am.  

I was looking back on some posts that I had saved and never published.  They are blunt, very sarcastic and honest.  I didn't feel comfortable publishing them because I don't want to offend anyone.  

Yesterday I was driving home thinking about this little blog.  I was thinking that I am a very out spoken person in real life, but when it comes to putting certain ideas or opinions on the web it scares me.  

Starting today I am going to be honest with myself and ya'll and write what I want to write about.  It is my blog anyways, I can do what I wanna do{this is taken from a movie, but not sure which one}.

#retro #blunt
post signature

1 comment:

justagirlLaura said...

I totally know what you mean! It feels so permanent or something to put it in print on the 'net, but you should totally DO IT, girl! Do it. It's totally liberating to speak your mind in a public way and I bet a lot more people will like it than not. And, if they don't? Screw 'em!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!