Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday! Friday! Friday!

It's Friday! Woo-hoo! Does this week seem long to anyone else?  It was a long week for me-ugh-but we are at the home stretch.  Only about 6.5 hours left and then it is the weekend.


In College out and about in Atlanta

Last night I had a long over due conversation with my sister-in-law, A.  She is the one who lived in LA and then moved to GA about 5 months ago.  We are super, super close.  We caught up on life.  Her and her hubs are in the process of buying/building a house.  She is super talented in the decorating department, so I can't wait to see what they come up with.  She gave me a hint and said they are doing and all white kitchen, which is so them.  There new place is going to be perfect!  I can't wait to see it finished in December when we go home for Christmas.  There will be lots of champagne flowing for sure.

Thighs
After our long conversation I was not in the mood to workout, but I had already signed up for a BM class. It was too late to cancel, so I went. Boy am I glad I did.  This was my first time taking this particular teacher and she was awesome!!  Since I have been going to often the classes were become repetitive, but she spiced it up.  So happy with myself for going.

I didn't want to wake up this morning.  It was super hard getting out of bed this morning, but when I hopped in the car NSYNC's I Want You Back was playing.  Pretty much the best NSYNC song of all time besides their Christmas album.  So here I am at work, ready for whatever the day has in store and hoping that these next 6 hours go by fast.  I am ready to start my weekend people!

One last thing...my company named a pair of jeans after me...I guess I am kind of a big deal around here ;)
Introducing The Kennedy + The Brittney
No, there not really named after me, but still pretty cool!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!