Monday, August 22, 2011

I just don't get it?!

To be honest, I am not a Kim Kardashian fan {but I will say she has great style}.  I don't understand her appeal {apart from the fashion aspect}.  Yes, she is a pretty face who has capitalized on making many millions and millions of dollars by following the Paris Hilton formula.  {Side note: Who else is glad PH isn't in the spotlight anymore?}


I just don't get it.  The main reason she began popping up on gossip sites was because of her sex tape and now her wedding is being coined as the American Royal Wedding?! This just bothers me.  Actually whatever I have heard about her wedding has bothered me {which isn't much}.  400+ guest at the ceremony and reception, does that seem tacky to anyone else?  To me it just too much.  What do you think?  Maybe I am crazy.

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it either!! It is soooo not the American Royal Wedding! And yes, completely happy Paris isn't everywhere anymore...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!