Thursday, May 5, 2011

Something Borrowed

Last night Allie and I headed to our favorite movie theater to see a sneak peak of Something Borrowed.  Last week I received an email from PopCandy sponsoring an advanced screening.  I jumped on the chance!  I read Something Borrowed a couple years ago and read Something Blue last year.  I love Emily Giffin's books.



What did I think about the movie?  Well, like always the book was better.  I thought the casting was great except for Kate Hudson.  She is supposed to be 29 years old.  She looks like she is in her mid-thirties, but that is just my opinion.  Dax is super hot to say the least!  Ginnifer Goodwin is absolutely adorable and John Krasinski steals the show.

We ended our night with a glass of champagne and toasted to neither one of us being a Darcy:)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!