Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So What Wednesday



Kardashian and Humphries pose on the new cover of People. CLICK ABOVE FOR MORE HOT WIVES IN SPORTS.
So what Kim K got engaged.  I am starting to think that she is ridiculous.  Her ring is 20 carats-totally obnoxious!  Let’s not forget how she became famous people, a sex tape.

So what I have had Foster the People’s new album Touches on repeat for the last 1.5 days.  I love them!

So what I can’t wait for today to be over.  Today we release our numbers to the public for Q1.  Let’s just say work the past couple of weeks has been a little crazy.  Next week things will get back to normalJ

So what I kind of like the new Bachelorette.  I couldn’t stand her on Brad’s season, but she is growing on me.  She is a little corny-hopefully that will end once she becomes comfortable with the guys.

Detail (rollover) 
So what I have a slight obsession with ceramic elephants.  I just can’t get enough of them.
So what life is changing.  Work and friendships will always evolve.  I guess that is what makes life exciting!  Although I am still really bummed out my sister-in-law, Allie, moved back to GA L  

So what I can’t freaking wait until Friday afternoon to start our Memorial Day weekend!  As of now, not much planned: Laguna Beach one day, The Hangover 2, Tree of Life {maybe} and the gym.

post signature

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I can already tell ya I am going to love The Bachelorette this season!!

I found your blog from Blue Lux. I am looking at new designs. I am glad I came across your blog, I love it!! Have a great day!!!

http://jodie-rae.blogspot.com/

LCR said...

so much fun. that money folded? so crazy. and her ring... I KNOW. stupidly huge.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!