Monday, July 23, 2012

JCrew Must Haves

If you were to look in my closet it would be no secret what my favorite store is...JCrew!
Most of the items have been purchased on sale, but each time a catalog appears in my mailbox I circle and star the items I can't live without {even it I can't afford them}.

Since summer never really hit Santa Monica I am craving new items.  It feels like I have been wearing the same outfits for the past 9 months!



1: The pink gingham shirt with dark jeans would be a staple in my wardrobe minus the glasses

2: Mint green dress=perfection

3: This chevron shirt might be a little out of my comfort zone, but it was too cool to not incorporate.

4: The bracelet. I die.

5: Love this color for pumps

6: In HS I had these cords. Now I am wishing I saved them and could still fit in them.

7:  This is the perfect outfit for me this fall {but minus the glasses again}

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love the look of JCrew but I hate how there sizing is- way to small!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!