Thursday, July 26, 2012

If you really knew me…


Age 5 rockin the visor
Roswell, GA

+You’d know I could eat pizza at every meal.

+You’d know I am cheap, but always feel like I am broke. How does this happen?

+You’d know I text my husband the most random stuff throughout the work day.

+You’d know I am 28 years old and just started bushing my teeth before bed.

+You’d know I wish I was kind of famous, but if you asked me in real life I would deny, deny, deny.

+You’d know maybe I just want the lifestyle of the rich and famous without the fame.

+You’d know when M and I were dating in HS & college I was a little on the psycho side, but he still loved me.

+You’d know I believe God doesn’t give you more than what you can handle.

+You’d know I am an open book.  You ask me and I will tell you the truth.  No sugar coating here.  This has gotten me in lots of trouble.

+You’d know I like being me.  Imperfections and all.

+You’d know I love it when people complement me on my skin.  It is my best feature.

+You’d know diets don’t really work for me.  My sweet tooth is just too strong.

+You’d know before M came into my life I was the most rotten brat.  I don’t know how my parents dealt with my teenage years.

+You’d know I am very opinionated when it comes to politics. 

+You’d know growing up my sisters and I didn’t get along.

+You’d know I blame the brat title on my mom for always saying I was her miracle child.

+You’d know I am obsessed with my husbandJ



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the part about brushing your teeth before bed. Too funny. Cute post!!

Jax said...

Love this! My favorite is the "I like being me.. imperfections and all." :) I'm opinionated about politics, too. My opinion is usually in the minority in my state, so I opt not to mention a lot... haha..

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!