Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby you're a Firework!

This year we spent 4th of July with friends in South Bay.  I am convinced this is the best place to celebrate.  Whenever we have a chance to enjoy Hermosa/Redondo/Manhattan Beach it is always a guaranteed blast.  I would highly consider moving here,but it is a little far removed from our life in LA.  30 mile commute each way is no bueno!

It would not be Independence Day unless Devin read us the Deceleration of Independence 


The cutest little firecracker around


Best Friends


My partner in crime!  Love her so much!

Happy 4th from the Garcias!
typical

A dance party with Decker will always beat out fireworks!
Eddie with the ladies

 I am beyond blessed to celebrate life moments with these guys.   I can't wait for college football season and the shenanigans that will incur! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!