Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pinning It

Today I am linking up with Katie and Stephanie for Saw it. Pinned it. Did it!

One of M's friend from college runs a pretty successful food blog called, A Cozy Kitchen.  Adrianna is awesome and she just got a Corgi puppy, Amelia, too cute.  She is even cooler in person than she comes off on her blog and on Twitter.  Anyways, before the holidays she shared a DIY project that I had to try.  

Original Pin

This is everything you will need.  

--Paint I already had at home--
--Painters tape cut into strips--
--Paint brushes--
--Spoons, picked up from T.J. Maxx for less than $6 per set--
--Paper plate--

Section off the handles with the painters tape and go to town!


This is the finished product.  I did two coats and it worked out fine.  I've even put them in the dishwasher and the paint hasn't chipped.

I love the idea of giving these out as hostess gifts or for your own kitchen.




Don't forget to enter to win a pair of limited edition T0MS here!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Very cute!!!

Neely said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE must do

J and A said...

Such a fun idea! Love it.

Alisa Marie said...

Yes, I've pinned this and have been wanting to try it on my wooden spoons for a while! Definitely going to now! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie Buisson said...

These are soooo super cute!

Becky Stets said...

Fun! Love this idea!

Allie said...

I LOVE this!! The girls in my neighborhood and I are planning a Pinterest party too!! BTW, are those a nod to Gator colors I see....? ;)

Kasey Lynne said...

i LOVE a cozy kitchen! She has so many great recipes!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!