Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Festive Christmas Tunes

Not going to lie, I wish I could spend Christmas somewhere with snow...

Who else is obsessed with Christmas music?  I was begging M to let me play it right after Halloween.  Of course he said no! So mean.  You better believe as soon as we got in the car on Thanksgiving night I programed the Christmas radio stations stat. 

The all time best Christmas album is Amy Grant, Home for Christmas.  It reminds me of my childhood.  My bestie Allie has the best tradition for wrapping presents.  She locks herself in her bedroom, plays this album and wraps presents.  She has done this since I have known her {15 years!}


In our home Sufjan Stevens, Songs for Christmas, Vol 1-5 is constantly on.  If you love Christmas music, but want something a little more folk this is your album.  It is also meant to be a sing-a-long.  So fun!  Check it out on Grooveshark this holiday season.  I promise you won’t regret it.  

Grooveshark Playlist here

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jax said...

I LOVE Christmas music! My fav is the Glee music CD. I also love N'Sync.. hah.. I really do. And there's one I love that's an all guys choir that's so good. I forgot the name, but wow.

Allie said...

Amy Grant always has been, and always will be, my JAM! Haha. Wrapping gifts on Xmas Eve, listening to her belt out the classics makes Dec. 24th my favorite day of the year! Plus the anticipation of Christmas the next day is just so fun. Never heard of that album...iTunesing it now!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!