Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sunday Social




1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Get another tattoo. 
I have M's name on my wrist and love it.  I have always said I want another one, but I am scared I will make a mistake picking out my next one.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see M and I traveling the world, getting ready to start a family and me driving around in an Audi convertible {my dream car before babies-Christian Grey inspired-yes, I am THAT lame}.


3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
I am looking forward to growing with my new job as well as a few trips we have planned.  Maybe lose a few pounds in the process?

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
My hopes are for it to continue to grow and to provide more of an insight into our lives.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
This is such a loaded question...
LA is great for now.  I would love to live in San Diego, Austin or New Mexico.  M wants to live in Colorado.  Honestly we don't plan on moving until we retire or M makes crazy movie money and we can have homes in all three places.


6. What is your morning routine?
Wake up at 7:30. Shower. Breakfast & read blogs. Hair & make-up. Dress. Kiss M. Walk out the door between 8:30-8:45ish.
This is so different than my previous routine and I LOVE it!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Simplyheather said...

Hi from the Linkup(:

If you want another tattoo , you should get one! Don't worry about making a mistake. At least it will be a fun mistake right? And "personal mistakes" always mean something at one point! Just saying (:

Happy Sunday, girl!! xoxo

-Heather

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi from London... LA looks awesome, on my list of places to visit!

Kristin said...

The problem when you've lived in different places is that you all of a sudden feel the need to have a house everywhere. My husband wants to buy a piece of land/cabin in Alaska before we leave!
I really liked my one and only visit to L.A. and I'd love to go back. It's probably an expensive city to live in though?

Kristin :)

Desirae said...

Colorado is pretty amazing... just saying ;]
Stopping by from the Sunday Social linkup! And officially following.
Happy Sunday!
xoxp

Emily said...

I love that your dream car is Christian Grey inspired! Hahaha!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!