Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Abode Style: Where I Shop



Decorating our home is one of my favorite things to do.  I love finding that perfect piece I have been dying over.  I constantly want to redecorate our place; I blame it on the fabulous design blogs out there. When it comes to decorating I am on a shoe string budget, maybe once we move into an actual home I will stop spending money on my closet and more on investment pieces for our home.


Right now I love to pick up accessories from West Elm, Z Gallerie, Urban Home, World Market, Target, Etsy, Goodwill and Flea Markets.  LA has some of the best markets in the country.  If you ever visit I highly recommend leaving your Sunday's open to check one out.  Who knows what you will find?

In my book West Elm totally trumps its sister company PB.  It is younger, colorful and fresh.  It is my go to spot for bedding and bath decor.  

Z Gallerie is like my flashy best friend.  I don't have a ton of stuff from here, but whenever I walk through the store I want to redecorate.  
So tell me, where are you favorite places to shop?  What am I missing?
Photobucket

2 comments:

J and A said...

We don't have hardly any of those store here in Calgary - Canada maybe even! :( We have Pottery Barn...

Lauren said...

if i could afford it...EVERYTHING i own would be from west elm

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!