Monday, April 23, 2012

Obsessed

I have become obsessed with Fifty Shades of Grey.  I ignored my husband as much as I could this weekend so I could read, read, read!  I finished book one today at lunch and I am counting down the hours until I can start book two.

As you might have heard about 3 weeks ago there was a bidding war for the rights.  Hollywood I have a couple suggestions for you...

1. Keep true to the book.  If this movie is PG-13 I am going to be pissed. Don't be afraid of a NC-17 rating.  This movie deals with very adult issues.  Something young teens shouldn't be exposed to.

2. If you are looking for casting suggestions here are my picks {if you want to cast me, I will make myself available}



Ana Steel 


Christian Grey
I mean, let's be honest.  He fits the part perfectly.

I am dying to know who you would cast in Fifty Shades of Grey?


Photobucket

8 comments:

Jessica said...

icant wait to finish mocking jay to start this book!! i have heard nothing but GOOD things about it!! I am super excited you finished it & agreed. :)

xoxo
jessica

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

ummm, you just picked the two most perfect people. honestly.

Stephanie said...

I just got the book in the mail from Amazon! I can't wait to start it!!!

Unknown said...

I've heard so much about this book (good and bad) and now I'm so curious. I'm going to order it on my kindle today and give it a go. Thanks!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I added this to my book list a few months back before I really knew what it was about. I have yet to read it though because apparently EVERYONE got on the list to check it out from the library lol.

My-cliffnotes said...

I love that series, um I can see them totally staring in the movie too. As long as it's not K Stewart and R Pat, eww.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I've heard so much about this book and I've put it on my summer reading list! (gotta finish the hunger games series first!) I can't wait to read what all the fuss is about!

Ashley said...

i really need to read these.....i have heard they are all the rage pretty much EVERYWHERE!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!