Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Marco, I am sick of you always telling me how white my legs.  I am have fair skin and will forever be pale.  Yet you always say you hope our kids get my skin.  Totally mixed messages buddy;)  Dear LA, You made me so annoyed earlier this week, but I still love you {sometimes}.  Why do we have such a weird relationship?  Dear Ashley, You have no idea how sad I am to see you go.  I can’t wait for our Skype & wine dates very soon.  See you in Carmel this summer!  Dear Alcohol, I thought I could stay away from your for 30 days, but I was wrong! What was I thinking?  Dear Easter Sunday, I am so excited for our annual tradition of Duke's Sunday Brunch.  Dear World, I am open to whatever new and exciting opportunities you want to throw my way.  I am ready!

Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Just stumbled across your blog from Ashley's link-up! I love you letter! You have a new follower :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!