Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Letters





Dear Marco, You had me cracking up this week over the stories you were telling.  I could sit and listen to you for hours.  The voices were awesome too.  Dear LA, You beat me up this week for no apparent weekend.  You've won this battle, but I will win the war.  Dear Christian Grey, Whoa baby!  You kept me up way past my bedtime last night.  I am only on Chapter 9 of the first book, I can't even fathom what comes next.  Dear Hunger Games DP & Director, Your shot selection was AWFUL!  Use a steady-cam; that much hand held is distracting.  Also for the people that haven't read the book {i.e. my husband}, more establishing shots would have been nice.  I was disappointed!   Dear SNL, You nailed this skit last week.  I was howling watching it.  I guess we Angelinos are so predictable.


Photobucket


Photobucket

7 comments:

Jessica said...

love the letters.
Happy Friday.
xoxo
Jessica

So Simply Chic said...

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Xoxo
http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

P.S. I nominated you for the versatile blogger award! :)

Katy said...

I was soooo upset with the hunger games also!! That camera work made me sick to my stomach!

And Christian Grey will keep you up for many more nights haha!! I read all 3 books and they are addicting!

New follower! packageyourlife.blogspot.com : )

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

can't get enough of these letters! and LOVE snl. love love.

Ashley Slater said...

so agree about the shaky camera thing. I know why they did it--- to convey the idea without the gore (they original shot it in detail but had to cut it after it got an "r" rating)-- I almost got sick as the movie opened though! I was like.......ughhh migraine coming on!!!!!

you are so pretty in your first picture! :)

Ashley said...

Girl you are the first person to comment on the shot angles of HG....I was seriously SO SICK when I left the theatre from how jostly it was. Awful! Would have been awesome if it was steady!

Hope you had a better weekend!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Love that picture :) flowers are the best!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!