Thursday, November 17, 2011

Random Thoughts of the Day

TGIThursday!  

 My company rented out a 170 person theater at LA Live tonight for an advanced screening of Breaking Dawn.  Who's excited?  This girl!  I asked Marco to see it with me because I don't really have a lot of girlfriends in LA.  He said yes, but let's wait a couple of weeks.  No bueno in my book.  Thankfully my office pulled through and we are able to see it with the rest of the Twilight freaks {I mean that in the best way possible and consider myself to be apart of this group.}
Source: imdb.com via Kristin on Pinterest


We leave for San Francisco in the morning via Virgin.  I have never flown them before and am super excited.  It's the small things friends:)
Source: flickr.com via Kiana on Pinterest

 Last night we did all of our shopping for Thanksgiving.  We didn't want to wait until we came back from our trip because we knew things would be extremely picked over/gone.  For example: We couldn't find a turkey over 20 lbs. last night.  They were already sold out.  Instead we had to buy two smaller turkeys instead.  Not a big deal, but still annoying.  

 Our annual Thanksgiving Friends Feast is one week away!  Bring on the sweet potato casserole-pretty much my favorite thing ever.


 Our Christmas schedule in Atlanta is almost complete.  I know this might sound silly to some of you, but when Marco and I travel home we have to put together a schedule of where we will be spending out time.  Not every second is planned, just who we are staying with on what nights and our Christmas plans.  This does cause quite the ordeal on both sides.  My outlook is I would rather deal with it now before we get home instead of while we are there.  We are only there for a week and I don't want any arguments to occur while we are there.  The first draft went out this morning and I am already receiving a tiny bit of backlash. 

 At our cafe today they have peanut butter frozen yogurt which is pretty much the most awesome thing ever.  


How is your Thursday going so far?  
Who is going to see Breaking Dawn at midnight?
post signature

2 comments:

Sam W. said...

i'll probably wait until it's out on dvd :)

eeek, not looking forward to grocery shopping. i'm sure the stores are a madhouse right now!

Natalie said...

I'm so behing on the whole Twilight thing, I need to catch up and go see this one!

And I've heard Virgin is the best airline ever (though I haven't flown them before). Have a safe and fun trip!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!