Monday, November 7, 2011

A Night Out in Hollywood

Last week I attended a work event at the Sayers Club in Hollywood with a live performance by Theophilis London.  


It was your typically LA party with everyone dressed in black and too cool for school. MG and I are so not Hollywood.  In the 3 years we have lived here it was my third time at a club and his first.  As much as I am not apart of the Hwood scene, I love going.  It is fun, free drinks & food, a live performance {he killed it!} and celebrity sightings.   

Here are some pictures from the event.  Enjoy!


The hot Southern guy from 90201



I was most upset about not talking to him at the party.  I was standing next to him at the bar and thought he looked familiar, but didn't say anything.  I think it might be a good thing because I would have started crying about Friday Night Lights being over. haha


Super short!  
I am 5'6 + 5 inch heels and I towered over him.

I did talk to the guy on the right.  He was the hot guy from Mean Girls.  My sister in law was in Van Wilder 2 with him a couple years ago.  Super nice guy!

Over all it was a fun night out with lots of champagne!


post signature

3 comments:

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

If your hubby can't join you for the next event, CALL ME! haha I think this would be my dream come true! :)

Jax said...

Aw that's fun! Free booze, dressing up, and some fun celeb sightings.. cool! I dont see how the celebs do that stuff all the time! I'm like you.. I'd go every once in awhile, but that wouldnt be my typical scene.

Chelsea said...

Sounds like fun!! I can only imagine what it must be like to live in Hollywood! The Southern guy from 90210 hahaha love it :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!