Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Cards

Growing up one of my favorite things was coming home and checking the mail.  I loved the Christmastime because that meant lots of holiday cards.  I can remember looking at and re-reading our friends and family's cards curled up in my favorite chair.  

Now that it is my turn to send out Christmas cards I want to make sure they are perfect.  Last year we used Shutterfly for our cards and they turned out perfectly!  We will be using them again this year for sure.  

Here are the few I have picked out so far...







And solely because I am OBSESSED with Chevron...

How can I pick just one? 
Do you love Christmas/Holiday cards as much as I do?  Have you used Shutterfly before?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!