Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sunday Social


I've taken an unintentional blogger break this past week.  Between Mammoth and work it has been a whirlwind, but I'm glad to be back.  Today I'm linking up with Neely for Sunday Social.


What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I am convinced that every rainy day in LA should be an automatic "work from home day."  Although that never happens a girl can dream right?  My perfect rainy day is to be at home, watch movies, read, eat crappy food and listen to thunder, which I have only heard twice in the 4.5 years we've lived here.

What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
Run by the beach and go to the beach with friends
 
What is your favorite spring activity?
Run by the beach and hike 

What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
Um...what's winter? 
 
What is your favorite season and why?
Summer.  Warm weather, my birthday, vacations and college football {which starts in August}.  
 
What is the best birthday you ever had?
This is a hard one.  Growing up we spent my birthday every year at Pawley's Island, SC with my best friend and her family.  Now that I'm older, I would have to say when my SIL, Allie, threw me a party for my 26th with out LA family.  It was such a fun night! 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i totalllly agree with you about rainy days. however atlanta is basically the southern seattle. seriously it rains ALL.THE.TIME. and heck yes to the summer. best season HANDS down!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!