Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes


Did you watch the Golden Globes last night?!  M and I were pretty hung-over from watching football all day with friends so it was refreshing to indulge in fashion for a few hours before bed.  

My favorites of the night


Clearly the neutral/cream dresses stole my heart.  My favorite of the night was Jennifer Lopez.  The way the lace falls on her curves is divine.  Seriously I would kill for her body.

Who were your favorites of the night?


Photobucket

7 comments:

emi said...

love these picks! jessica alba's dress + necklace was amazing!
XOXO chsaeandem.blogspot.com
now following you!

J and A said...

Good picks!! wow. I missed it but PVR'd it! :)

Lauren said...

i thought tina fey in that 1st sparkly dress was stunning!

The Pink Growl said...

Megan Fox looked stunning! I cannot believe she had a baby not too long ago, crazy!

Caroline said...

Megan Fox always looks so beautiful!

Tess said...

I thought Kerry Washington killed it - and I think I need to add some nudes/blush pieces to my closet for this spring!

Allie said...

I think at the end of it all, Jennifer Lawrence was my fav. I mean, that red ball gown was a stunner.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!