1. Blogging. Hello old friend, I've missed you! Hopefully life has settled down for a bit and I can get back into the groove of things.
2. Barry's Bootcamp aka The Kardashian Workout. Holy hell, have you ever taken one of these classes? My co-worker talked me into attending with him and this has quickly become one of my favorite ways to blast calories on Friday mornings. This class makes you believe you are stronger than you think you are and run faster than you think you can. You can do anything for 30 seconds right?!
3. Kerry Washington, could you be any more beautiful? Also, can I steal your wardrobe from Scandal. White is my favorite color to wear after all. Yes, I'm late to the party, but that Lulu jacket you're wearing at the end of season 2 is to die for. It's already on my Christmas list.
4. Soul Cycle-Brentwood's 1 year anniversary! A short 10 months ago I stepped into this studio wearing ratty workout clothes for a team ride I planned for my co-workers. In that 45 minutes my world changed. This weekend they are celebrating their anniversary with team rides, Pressed Juice, and a photobooth. Do I sound LA enough for you?! My best girlfriend and I are taking a team ride with two of our favorite instructors. We can't wait!
5. iOS7. Wednesday night M and I both uploaded our phones and are obsessed. My favorite new feature? The ombre text messages. Also, when Apple first announced Apple Radio I swore I would not use it. Pandora only for this girl, but I gave it a shot and love it. They are very sneaky with allowing you to purchase the song right there.