Thursday, July 18, 2013

Facing Your Fears

Yesterday I decided it was time to sign up for a 10K.  Ever since getting back from Nicaragua in June {more on this later}, I’ve decided I need to live a more adventurous life.  The past 29 years I’ve lived in my own little bubble afraid if I went to far out of my comfort zone the bubble would pop.  It finally popped yesterday when I entered my card number and clicked submit for the Women’s Health + FEED 10K in September.  This is something that has been on my bucket list for the past 3 years.  Now is the time to start crossing things off.

If you don’t push yourself outside of your comfort zone no one else will.      


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

good luck!! 10K are a great starting distance for races!

Kasey Lynne said...

Good for you Britt!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!