Friday, May 30, 2014

Hey There

{a photo I took after one of my runs a few weeks ago}

To say it's been awhile is an understatement...when you aren't in a very good place in your life the last thing you want to do is write about it.  After taking some time to reflect I've realized I missed this space.  Now, more than ever, I'm convinced that something really wonderful is in the works for M's future and I want to document this time in our lives.  Here's to trying another crack at this crazy blogging thing...

I hope you and your families have a wonderful weekend!  We will be spending sometime with friends at the pool, grilling, watching last season of Homeland finally {thanks to a win by the husband against the cable company}, and just enjoying life.  Cheers to the weekend!  

Photobucket

3 comments:

Natalia { All the Things, etc } said...

Welcome back! Glad you decided to give it another go :)

Chris, I.e., Mom said...

Glad you are back!

Tess said...

I'm sorry the last few months have been on the tough side - only way to go now is up.

Looking forward to having you back! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!